Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Paparazzi Submission










These two shots were taken about 5 minutes after we met, when i finally moved her head off my lap.  We were a mess: her vest didn't fit quite right.  I had turkey sandwich breathe; she had liver treat breathe.  I wore my special Green Outfit (I;m encouraging composting; she's from Missouri, and doesn't know from it at all), but she's colorblind and didn't even comment thereupon.  

A mess.

So she was in my lap, and I had her sit, a half foot away: I'm a sensitive man, and wanted to look at her and pet; touch a little, talk a lot.  You know: get to know each other first.  I'm not that type of guy.  I'm easy, but not that easy.

You're right.  With Chewi, i'm that easy.


3 comments:

Kenneth Spero said...

Phil - Glad your having so much fun. Still wanting to know what happens if you hook up with one of your classmates - do the dogs get to play too;

I think you and Chewy have the same hair color.

Coco would love to meet another labradoodle - when you coming back to the old hood??

Keep the posts coming!!!

Unknown said...

Same hair means you can share barber, now that is efficient!
Good man Phil, glad you are having such a good time. keep the posts coming.

BÓD

Amy Faherty Kaisand said...

Wow, this is so great. I have waited to post a comment until now, and I just couldn't wait any longer. She is f-ing adorable. Just like her Daddy. (Who's your Daddy??) Can't wait to hear more about her......And, yeah, what Spero said -- what happens?? ...You know we have a goldendoodle -- those dogs are close to my heart. They are all usually goofy, funny, silly but lovable, it will be interesting to see if the same is true with Chewie. (Chui? Chewy?) Love you, babe. xoxo...a.